Friday 28 May 2010

Dallas Museum of Nature and Science

On Tuesday, the girls and I met my bestest-best friend and her kiddos at Fair Park to go to the Dallas Museum of Nature and Science.  We actually got there before Jamie, so went down to the little lake behind the museum to do some turtle watching.

The main exhibit right now is all about water.  I have to admit though, that we didn't spend much time there due to the number of kiddos on field trip.

Celestia and Tatiana were great helpers with Jamie's kiddos!

Instead of battling the crowds, we headed downstairs so the younger kids could play.

You're never too old to play dress up!

Alas, my camera was not fully charged, and died after just a little while, so I don't have very many pictures.  Regardless, we had a great time getting together with friends.  We should definitely do that more often!!!

1 comment:

JMe said...

we had an amazingly good time. I was so afraid I was going to lose a kid! Thank goodness I had so much help. Scott is jealous we went to the history building without him haha. We really didn't know that existed. And the turtles were amazing. I could have stayed there all day if I wasn't afraid Tara would decide to go for a swim.