Thursday 30 September 2010

Last doctor update

I had my last doctor appointment yesterday!  Everything is looking great!  My blood pressure is still in a good range (YAY for no blood pressure issues this time!!!) and I had gained 1 pound.  I must say that I'm pretty happy with that, as we have been running so much lately that I hadn't been grocery shopping in at least two weeks.  Instead of the healthy food that I normally try to feed my family, we have eaten a lot of junk that was in the pantry, and eaten out quite a lot as well.  Not always the best plan if you're trying to keep weight under control!  Zachariah's heartbeat was looking good at 132 bpm.  Now, for the good part...  I am dilated to somewhere between a 3 and a 3 1/2, and 60% effaced!  We still have an induction scheduled for Tuesday, but my doctor said that she wouldn't be surprised if she sees me this weekend!  WooHoo!!!  We're almost there!  :)

No comments: