Friday 24 September 2010

Latest baby update

I went to the doctor on Tuesday, and everything is looking great!  I didn't gain any weight, and my blood pressure is still good.  I haven't dilated any more, so still a 2 1/2, but I'm now 40% effaced.  Zachariah's heartbeat was going strong (I forgot to ask what the heart rate was though).  And now for the big news...  Ladies and gentlemen, we have an induction date!  For those of you who don't know, I have a history of needing to be induced, even when I actually go into labour.  The official date is October 5th!  We can always cancel and reschedule if we feel that I'm not ready yet, but I'm hoping we won't need to.  Especially since Jonathan will be going to Canada two weeks later.  Anyway, that's the story.  We're getting close now!  :)

2 comments:

Cristi said...

You are almost there! :) Why is J going to Canada??

M J said...

He's going for work. His job involves a lot of travel.