Monday 6 September 2010

35 Weeks


It's been a very busy long weekend getting ready for baby.  Jonathan hung some sconces and a cross that I bought for the house ages ago and we never took the time to put up.

I know that may not seem like it has much to do with getting ready to have a baby in the house, but they were taking up an awful lot of space in the closet where we needed to move some things to make space in our bedroom. Said furniture has now been moved, and Zachariah's hammock is now in its place.

We had an animal hammock hanging up in one corner of the bedroom, and it has now moved up above the bedroom door.

Jonathan acquired an acoustic bass from his friend, Mark, who is moving to Seattle, and it is now hanging on our guitar wall.  I just have to remember it's there so I don't back into it.

We've either thrown away or given away quite a lot of junk that was no longer needed, and are really starting to get organised.  In the next couple of days, I should have space for my rocking chair. Baby is getting close, and we're almost ready!  Yipee!  :)

No comments: