Monday 4 October 2010

Happy birthday to my Jonathan!

In all the excitement of the baby, I almost forgot to post pictures of Jonathan's birthday yesterday!
This is the first time Jonathan has been home for his birthday since he started working for Freeman three years ago.  He doesn't seem to mind, but I always feel like we're missing something by not being able to celebrate with him on his birthday.  I'm sure that next year, we'll be back to business as usual, but he couldn't very well go out of town and leave me this pregnant, so we'll enjoy what we can get, yes?
We began the day with breakfast cupcakes made not by me, but by the girls!

They were tasty!

Jonathan opened his gifts...


and proceeded to prove that no matter how careful I am, he will always guess what he's getting.

Stinker!  He's worse than my dad!  He wrote down what he thought he was getting the night before, and never even saw the presents.  At least my dad had to shake first!

We actually took the day off of getting ready for the baby, and just enjoyed being together.

I didn't take any pictures, but my parents gave us money for a date, and took the girls so we could enjoy one last night out before having another little one.  We ate dinner at Maggiano's, then walked around North Park Mall, watched the ducks and turtles there for a while, and then wandered around Half Price Books.  It was a nice, relaxing evening, and we enjoyed every minute of it.  Better get some quiet time while we can!!!

No comments: