Thursday 10 February 2011

Snow days, take two.

We did have yet another snow day yesterday, so Jonathan was home again.  It was fun watching him play with the boy...


And I got to try my hand at making a diaper!

Believe it or not, the green diaper on the left (mine) was made off the same pattern as the yellow one on the right (Hip Green Baby's).  My elastic is just not as stretchy as the stuff that Kristi uses.  I can't decide whether or not I want to get some better elastic.  Zachariah's little legs are so sensitive that I kind of think the tighter elastic is irritating to him.  Whatever I decide to do, I will be making more diapers out of this super cute fabric that my sister sent!  :)


Because really, how cute is that??? 


 I think I may have a new hobby.  Now all I need to do is find some Transformers flannel.  hehe!

No comments: