Monday 26 October 2009

Presenting Mr. and Mrs. David Lacombe!

This past Saturday, Jonathan and I went to his cousin, David's wedding.  Weddings are extremely rare occasions for us, and I think the last one we attended together was...  ours...  almost seven years ago.  David and Chelsie had a beautiful wedding, and we had a great time getting out just the two of and dancing together.  Pretty sure the last time we did that was at our wedding, too!  hehe!  The pictures we took didn't turn out great, but I think you'll be able to tell that a good time was had by all!  :)  Let me apologise for all the spaces between pictures up front.  I'm still trying to figure out captioning.  You'd think I would have gotten that down by now.  lol

I didn't get a good shot of Chelsie, but she looked beautiful!













The father of the groom was worried about his dance with the bride.  I don't think he should have been, do you?









We danced the night away.  Even Jonathan.  Yep, that's me on the dance floor with bare feet!
Oh man, he's HAWT!  I think I'll take him home


David even managed to sit down for a minute or two and talk to his mom.

  











Christina was a beautiful bridesmaid!









This groom cleans up pretty nicely!



No comments: