Saturday 31 October 2009

Happy Halloween!


Some years, we take the girls both to a church carnival for Halloween and Trick-or-Treating, some years we choose to do only a carnival.  Beacuse you know, sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't.  This year, I opted to take my beauties to not one, but two carnivals at different churches.  We started here in Anna at First Baptist.  They ran their carnival from 4:00-6:00, so that left plenty of time to go for a bit and then head to a later party.  After all, I'm a night owl and now that the girls are older they don't fall to peices early in the evening.  We wrapped things up in Anna at about 5:00 and headed to First Baptist Denton where our good friend Carla is the children's minister.  The girls got big bags of candy from the "trunk-or-treat", got their faces painted and silly hairdos, had fun on an inflatable slide, bungee bounced, and even rode a mechanical bull!  Sadly, my old faithful digital camera finally bit the big one while Tatiana was riding the mechanical bull, so I haven't any pictures after that.  Guess I know what my next big purchase will be.  Fun stuff.

2 comments:

Jonathan Martin said...

Too Cute, wish i could have been there.

Avery's Mommy said...

Glad you guys had a good time. Your girls are so grown and so cute!