Sunday 19 April 2009

Just a little late

So, I know I promised a post about my new business yesterday, but that obviously didn't happen. Between Jonathan JUST getting home late Friday night, and my friend, Lisa, who presented this opportunity to me having family in town, we were all busy on Saturday. Well, we got together on the phone this afternoon, and I am now officially a Fortune Hi-Tech Marketing representative. One of the great things about FHTM is that you don't have to purchase any product to sell!

A few years ago, I tried to sell Mary Kay, and it was NO good at it. I don't wear loads of make up, and what I do wear is all either natural or organic, and completely paraben free, so I just wasn't mad on the product. To make matters worse, every time I went to the meetings they spent a good 20 minutes talking up their wonderful make up brushes made of mink! Now, you may or may not know this, but I am something of a tree-hugger. I am also married to a vegetarian, so happen to be VERY conscious of animal products coming into my home. With few exceptions, we don't use leather, and I never cook any kind of meat when Jonathan is home. So, here I was, sitting in meetings listening to women wearing caked-on make up and talking about mink make up brushes, thinking "Small animals DIED for me to have super-soft brushes?!" Needless to say, I never made any money selling Mary Kay.

Fortune Hi-Tech Marketing is completely different! How it works is you buy things online from stores you ALREADY shop at through my website. Because these stores are partners with FHTM, they get a kickback, which is how I get paid. If you don't want to actually shop online and have things shipped to you, gift cards are also available. Lisa purchased one to CVS for $25.oo and when she went to use it, there was actually $50.00 on it. Now, I am still learning, so I can't promise that all your gift cards will have twice what you paid for on them, but that's FREE MONEY!

I've been looking for a home-based business opportunity that I could actually make money at for years, and was never truly comfortable with any of the research I did. The internet makes it SO easy to find out all you can about a company before you invest in it, so you'd better believe that I did my research! The only disgruntled people I found really sounded as though they had NO idea what marketing is all about. They wanted to pay their fees, and sit on their bo-hiney and make money. Nice try, but it's called a home-based business because there will be some kind of WORK involved! I have enabled comment moderation for this post only, and would LOVE to answer any questions you may have. Feel free to leave a phone number, or E-mail address and I will contact you to chat!

No comments: