Thursday 19 May 2011

The Great Cloth Diaper Change

On Easter weekend, we participated in a Guinness Book of World Records event - The Great Cloth Diaper Change.  The last count I saw was was that over 6000 babies participated from around the world to change the most cloth diapers at the same time.  In order for it to count, there had to be witnesses, and at least 25 babies in the changing place.  DFW had two events - one in the north, and one in the south.  We attend the northern event in Lewisville.
This is the diaper he had on before...
Lots of cloth diapering, babywearing and nursing going on here!
Wave to sister!
 
My beautiful friend Heather, and her Livvy.  Our big girls played together while the GCDC was going on.  It made my heart happy to see the three of them together!
And another sweet momma, Ashley with Zachary
Here is one of my friends from homeschool co-op, Jennifer

...and after.  I made sure to bring my favourite diapers.  :)
I love that I know so many wonderful, beautiful mommas!  <3<3<3

*Disclaimer* The following picture has nothing to do with the GCDC.
These boys melt my heart!

No comments: