Tuesday 16 November 2010

Snuggly baby!

What to do when the baby is fussy, the girls are busy and there's still work to be done?  Wear the baby, of course!


This is one of two baby carriers that I have, and Zachariah LOVES to be worn!  He's such a snuggler!  I've actually had him in his sling so much that a friend came over to the house a few nights ago when I was holding him and she said "Oh, he DOES have legs!"  hehe!  I'm really looking forward to being able to use this particular carrier more because it distributes the weight so nice and evenly.  When Zachariah is bigger, and can hold his head up better, I'll be able to wear it on my back or hip, too for more versatility.  Today was the first time I've actually had him in it because it sits down around my hips and I couldn't even get into it without causing a lot of pain in my incision.  I would actually like to have it even lower, but I'm not quite healed enough for that yet.  In any event, this carrier is rated to hold little ones until 40 pounds, so we'll be using it a whole lot!  Thanks, Grandma and Grandpa Martin for our ERGO to snuggle Zachariah in!  :)

No comments: