Thursday 11 November 2010

Not the milkman's baby!

I have fallen down on the job when it comes to blogging lately.  Can I blame it on having a new baby?  I sure hope so!  I meant to post commemorating his one month birthday and he cried all. day. long.  I didn't get a single picture of him.  :(  I then took some pictures the day after with the intention of posting them that day, but never managed to get them off the camera and on to the computer.  Expect a photobomb post very soon.  Before that though...
Jonathan was in Washington DC for his last show, which meant that he got to take an extra day and visit his family on the company's dime.  While there, he sifted through old pictures and brought a few home for me.  In case you were wondering if Zachariah looks more like me...



or Jonathan...



You have your answer!


As I was creating this post, Tatiana saw one of the pictures of Jonathan and said "Is that Zachariah?"  HEHE!

No comments: