Thursday 14 October 2010

And we're outta here!!!

I have an aversion to hospitals.  Now, I know what you're thinking.  "No one likes hospitals", right?  I hear you, but I'm serious.  Just the smell of a hospital makes me want to run screaming.  My daddy was in several hospitals for three whole months when I was pregnant with Celestia, and I broke out in hives.  Not kidding.  Anyway, sitting in a hospital from Tuesday to Friday afternoon was torture.  And they would have let me stay another day. *shudders*  Thank God they kept me heavily medicated.  I spent a lot of time doing this...

 Jonathan spent a lot of time doing this...

and Zachariah spent a lot of time doing this...

and this...  (Warning, boobies!)

until they finally let us go home...



to sleep in our own beds.

Whew!  It's good to be home!!!

No comments: