Monday 9 August 2010

31 Weeks and more preparations

A pregnant friend of mine recently said she was going to have a sign printed with all the facts about her pregnancy.  I think I may look into business cards.

In October.  Yes, that's two months away.  Yes, I know it's hot.
Yes, I know I'm huge.  Who said small girls have to make small babies?
Yes, I'm sure there's only one in there.
It's a boy.
No, this isn't my first
Yes, I was this big before.  I'm short.
P.S.  I will laugh at the look on your face when you found out I have two months to go for the rest of the night.

In an attempt to get some things up and out of the way, Jonathan hung his bass and guitars on the wall leading to our bedroom.  I like it.  I like it a lot!  :)

1 comment:

Cristi said...

Bless your heart. Not toooo much longer. You know about the time it begins to cool off, you will have a bundle of joy! :)

I LOVE LOVE the guitar wall! :)