Friday 2 January 2009

Happy New Year!


I think 2009 is going to be a great year! Don't ask me why. I don't really have a concrete answer for you.
Maybe it's because our girls actually managed to stay up with us until midnight for the first time ever this year. It made me deliriously happy to have them awake, and happy. We watched the hockey game, and the Stars actually won! :) After that, the girls proceeded to watch both of the new Barbie movies that they got for Christmas, and were so sweet singing the songs along with them.
Maybe it's because I've got some fun ideas for decorating our house, and I plan on actually doing so. After all, it's only been four years and I still have builder white walls! HAHA!
Maybe it's just because I'm an optimist.
Whatever the reason, I'm looking forward to what the new year will bring, and wish all of you a HAPPY 2009!

No comments: