Friday 28 November 2008

Go USA!



OK, so I know it's a month late, but happy Halloween, everyone! October was absolutely crazy for us, which is why it has taken me so long to post. Jonathan was home for a grand total of five full days for the month, so I was just a little nuts! The girls had several parties on the week of Halloween, and enjoyed wearing their costumes almost every day. They both had Olympic fever this year, and just had to be gymnasts . Celestia was Shawn Johnson, and Tatiana was Nastia Luikin, complete with curly ponytail! I was a volunteer at our church's fall fun fest on Wednesday night of Halloween week, and told the story on the hayride the entire time. I was not able to get ONE SINGLE PICTURE of the girls having fun! (Thanks, Mom for being such a photo fanatic, or I would have none!) That was a total bummer, because Jonathan was in Chicago, and completely missed the girls having fun, as well. On the other hand, I would like to say just how proud I am of my girls, who ran around for an hour and a half without Mommy or Daddy, and didn't get into trouble once! I would also like to say that I LOVE living in a small town, and going to a small church where everyone still knows each other and looks out for all the kiddos! Jonathan flew home on Halloween, so he was able to go trick-or-treating with us, and what a haul the girls came home with!!! All in all, we had a great Halloween, and survived Jonathan being out of town more than he ever had in one month. I guess it's safe to say that we're getting used to him traveling, and I'm learning to do all sorts of handy stuff around the house!

No comments: