Saturday 15 October 2011

Zachariah's first trip to the zoo!

The day after Zachariah's first birthday was homeschool day at the Fort Worth Zoo.  We love it there, so Jonathan planned to take the day off of work for all of us to go, and we had a great time!
Those are some good lookin' kids, if I do say so myself!
Let's check out the petting zoo!
Ooh, what's that?
A goat!
Hi crocodile!
I get to play in the water?
Yay, touch tank!
I crawled through a tunnel with Zachariah to show him the kangaroo rats!
I have a joey, too!  :)
Look at that birdie eating!
What's that behind me, Mom?
Double fisted bird feeding!
That would be Celestia's arm.  Somehow, we didn't get a single picture of her feeding the birds.  :(
Snack time for Zachariah!
Nap time for the baby...
...and snack time for the rest of us!
Checking out the critters in the new herpetarium.
I'm thirsty!
Dig a tunnel!
We had a great day together.  I love doing fun things with my family!  <3

No comments: