Friday 23 April 2010

More baby buys!

Sooooo...  When I got the email confirmation of what I ordered from the cloth diaper site, the numbers were not what I had thought they were.  I'm really not sure if it was my fault, or something that happened in the processing, but the lady who runs the shop was nice enough to hold my order until she got more product in, and she's getting in more shells, too.  Naturally, I had to get a pretty purple one, and a blue striped one.  Aren't they cute?!  So now, I have enough for 8 diaper changes before I have to wash.  Of course, I'll need at least 3 times that, but it's a good start, right?  lol
Update: I may have splurged and bought a pretty green diaper before they were all sold out from another website!  That brings us up to nine!

1 comment:

Avery's Mommy said...

You are a brave woman! Those diapers are so adorbale :)