OK, I admit it... My cousin Christi tagged me lase week, and I have been procrastinating (who me?) doing this, because I'm not certain I can think of 8 people to tag. I'm STILL not sure about that one, but here goes anyway!
So here is what you do. Make 3 lists of 8. First 8 Things you look forward to Then 8 Things you did yesterday Then 8 Programs you watch on TV. Then go tag 8 people to do the same. So here are my lists.
8 Things I Look Forward To
1. Finally having those credit cards paid off
2. Jonathan being home from the trip he's on
3. Getting my house more organised (might actually happen now that I'm home more!)
4. Esther-ordinary Faith
5. Being through with Esther-ordinary Faith (ha ha!)
6. My new business taking off and making some money
7. Teaching the girls all that I can, and more
8. My coffee cooling off a bit so I can drink it
8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Took Jonathan to the airport
2. Had a panic attack
3. Went to Prestoncrest with Mom and Dad
4. Enjoyed lunch at the Olive Garden with my family for Mother's Day
5. Got some yummy-smelling shower gel and a candle from my mom
6. Went home and took a nap
7. Played on my computer for a while
8. Took a hot bubble bath
8 Programs I watch on TV - This one will also be tough. I don't watch much TV
1. Ugly Betty
4. Crocodile Hunter - I'm angry with Animal Planet right now, because their current programming is RUBBISH!
5. Jeff Corwin - See above comment.
7. Denise Austin - as I sit here feeling guilty because there are several recorded on my DVR right now and I'm not feeling motivated enough to get off my bum and go do them!
8. DVD's - HA! I made it! We enjoy popping popcorn and having family movie nights!
So those are my lists. Now its time for --
1. Jamie M. http://scottandjamiemclaughlin.blogspot.com/
2. Jamie L. http://www.dudekandlamb.blogspot.com/
3. Angie Moore - Can I tag people on facebook?
5. Darlene http://gervingfam.blogspot.com/
6. Jonathan - because he's so darn cute!
7. Katie S.
Whew! That last 8 was difficult! I like to pick people I think may actually DO this. lol