Sunday 3 May 2009

Completely unexpected cuteness!


Celestia went to watch a friend play soccer yesterday, so that left Tatiana and I on our own. I promised her we would do something special together, and she requested a trip to the aquarium so she could buy a stuffed jaguar with some of her own money. She brought her stuffed jaguar to the jaguar exhibit to introduce her, and the real jaguar was very interested. I didn't have my camera, but I do have a picture of said cat in it's normal state... napping on a pedestal. He hopped down, stalked over to Tatiana and her stuffed animal, and proceeded to paw at the glass. It was absolutely adorable, and a little saddening. He really seemed like he was hoping for a playmate. Further research, however proved that jaguars are actually territorial, so it was probably trying to chase the stuffed animal away. In any event, Tatiana enjoyed our (very quick) trip to the aquarium and hasn't put her stuffed animals down!

1 comment:

Cristi said...

Sounds fun! Oh and You have been tagged! Check my blog. http://cristi-jesusis.blogspot.com/2009/05/i-have-been-tagged.html