Wednesday 4 June 2014

Birth pictures!!!!!

I just got my birth pictures from Shannon today, and I LOVE them!!!  Fair warning - these are birth photos, so I am not fully clothed.  Nothing is terribly graphic, but if you don't want to see bare hips and breastfeeding, this is your opportunity to look away.  ;)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A small side note - I have some awesome pictures of the actual cesarean, and of my placenta, but as those are a bit more graphic, I left them off of here.  If you're interested, hit me up!  I'm happy to share.  :)

2 comments:

Cristi said...

Great pics. Congrats. You can send me the other pics if ya like I would be interested to see them actually.

Mrs. Dooley said...

I would actually like to see the other pics!!! :)