Friday 19 August 2011

Trust Birth

This is my family blog, so I haven't said too much about my endeavors to become a midwife.  As of right now, everything I'm learning is self directed, and life has been SO busy lately that I haven't had a chance to do much of that.  Once school gets going and things calm down a bit, I want to apply for a scholarship to a midwifery institute so that when I'm able to pursue an apprenticeship, I won't be completely clueless.  Meanwhile, I'm running a natural birth support group called Trust Birth.  I also have a blog dedicated to that, so if you're interested, feel free to check it out.  One of our amazing mommas brought her camera last night and took some pictures, and I just couldn't resist posting some of them here, because they're so stinking cute!  :)
Cheese!
Who, me?
Sweet Celestia loving on sweet Clara!  :)

No comments: