Wednesday 1 December 2010

Family photos

A couple of weeks ago, we had family photos taken.  We've never done this before, and I'm so happy with the way they turned out!  Any families in the area who want pics done should absolutely contact Stacy, because she does a wonderful job!  Here are just a few of my favourite shots.  Be looking for a new header with all five of us in it soon!  I'm also trying to think of a good name for our blog.  Please leave a comment with ideas!  :)
This was Jonathan's granddad's hat.

This was Jonathan's very first hat.  Apparently his love of head wear started early!

The many faces of Zachariah.





Love me some baby feet!


And now for my beautiful girls.  They need to stop growing up!  lol






We sure are silly sometimes




*Sigh*  So beautiful!





Thanks, Stacy for the wonderful pictures!  These are just a FEW of my favourites.  I have NO idea how I'm going to narrow it down for the header!  lol

No comments: